During my tenure as a Longmont City Council member, I’ve actively supported many initiatives to enhance the quality of life for residents of our community.
- Championing the inclusionary housing ordinance designed to produce more affordable and attainable housing.
- Approving an agreement with oil and gas operators to prohibit all surface operations within Longmont’s city limits.
- Advocating for the purging and plugging of a gas line in proximity to Trail Ridge middle school.
- Extending the Resilient St. Vrain Project to restore river habitat destroyed by the 2013 flood.
- Promoting Costco to locate in Longmont.
- Approving of an updated Wildlife Management Plan.
- Advocating and budgeting to install infrastructure necessary to quiet train noise.
- Applying of Longmont’s Sustainable Evaluation System to all land use projects in proximity to our waterways.